- Tournament: Quechee DII Challenge
- Results: 9th of 15 teams | 312 + 321 = 633
- Location: Quechee, VT (Quechee Club)
- Date: September 19-20, 2016
- Courses: Day 1: Lakeland, Day 2:Quechee Highland
The Lead: This past weekend the Hounds placed ninth out of 15 teams in the Quechee DII Challenege in Quechee, Vermont, with two players shooting under 160.
- Teammates AJ Cooney (North Branford, Conn. / North Branford) and Matt Wessenberg (Medway, Mass. / Catholic Memorial) are in the 4th and 5th spots for the Hounds. Cooney shot a 79 and 86 for a total of 165 (+21) placing him tied for 60th place, while Wessenberg shot an 84 and 87 totalling 171 (+27) and placing him 69th in the tournament.
- Bentley won the event with a two day total of 588, while Southern New Hampshire finished seven strokes back with a 595. St. Thomas Aquinas rounded out the top three with a 596, 18 strokes better than fourth place Nyack.
- Cal Meyers of Bentley and Miguel Siercke of Wilmington (DE) tied for first in the tournament shooting a 2-under 142, while Michael Miranda of St. Thomas Aquinas was one stroke back in third.
- The Hounds are on the road again to play in the Northeast -10 Conference Championships at the Old Kinderhook Golf Club in Valatie, N.Y., from October 1st-3rd.