- Races: Ocean State Invitational; Penmen Relays
- Locations: Providence, Rhode Island; Southern New Hampshire University
- The Lead: The Assumption women's track & field team had a record breaking performance at the Ocean State Invite, before claiming the Penmen Relays with three school records.
HOW IT HAPPENED: OCEAN STATE
- Senior Antonia Pagliuca (Peabody, Mass. / Peabody) crushed the 5,000 meter run, placing fourth overall with a school record time of 16:44.43. The time is the fastest in the conference and fourth fastest nationally to date. Classmate Courtney Fisher (Peterborough, N.H. / Contoocook Valley Regional) also competed in the 5,000 meters and recorded a top-15 finish, placing 15th with a time of 18:12.42.
- In the 800 meters, junior Meghan Slinskey (Fishkill, N.Y. / Our Lady of Lourdes) and senior Elizabeth Sullivan (New Bedford, Mass. / Bishop Stang) placed 20th and 21st with times of 2:19.23 and 2:19.48, respectively. The times are the second and third fastest times in the conference to date.
HOW IT HAPPENED: PENMEN RELAYS
- Junior Sarah Miller (Hanover, Mass. / Hanover) placed first and set a new school record in the long jump, leaping a distance of 18 feet, 2.5-inches. Freshman Katherine Eckerson (Simsbury, Conn. / Westminster School) joined her in the long jump and placed seventh with a distance of 16 feet, 11.5-inches.
- In the mile, sophomore Kialeigh Marston (Standish, Maine / Bonny Eagle) raced to a first place finish with a new school record time of 5:13.77, while sophomore Alicia Polak (Lowell, Mass. / Lowell) placed ninth in the 80 meters with a time of 2:33.40.
- In the triple jump, sophomore Nicole McMorrow (Milford, N.H. / Milford) broke the school record with a distance of 37 feet, 7.25-inches, good for a second place finish. Miller and Eckerson also competed in the event and placed fifth and eighth with distances of 35 feet, 8-inches and 34 feet, 9.75-inches, respectively.
- The Hounds placed four athletes in the top-six of the javelin, as sophomore Caroline Leonard (Northborough, Mass. / Algonquin Regional) led the way with a second place finish (131 feet, 2-inches). Senior Michaela Lievi (North Easton, Mass. / Oliver Ames) and junior Leslie Roda (New Bedford, Mass. / New Bedford) finished in fourth and fifth recording distances of 121 feet, 1-inch and 120 feet, 4-inches. Sophomore Emily Casella (Athol, Mass. / Athol) rounded out the group with a sixth place finish with a distance of 118 feet, 4-inches.
- The Hounds placed four runners in the top-seven of the 200 meter dash, led by sophomore Madeleine Iassogna (Marietta, GA / Blessed Trinity Catholic) who placed fourth in 27.64 seconds. Classmate Madison Soullier (Cumberland, R.I. / Cumberland) (fifth, 27.76 seconds), freshman Christina Goldin (Clinton, Mass. / Wayland) (sixth, 27.83 seconds) and sophomore Emily Roxo (Uxbridge, Mass. / Uxbridge) (seventh, 27.85 seconds) rounded out the group.
- The 4x100 relay combined to finish second with a time of 49.67 seconds, with a team of junior Abby Jones (Arlington, Mass. / Arlington), McMorrow, freshman Meghan Murphy (Paxton, Mass. / Notre Dame Academy) and classmate Emma Santee (Westerly, R.I. / Westerly).
- In the shot put, Casella registered a second place finish with a distance of 39 feet, 10.5-inches, while sophomore Roxann Wint (Boston, Mass. / Newton North) finished third with a distance of 37 feet, 4-inches.
- Freshman Olivia St. Germain (Bangor, Maine / John Bapst Memorial) registered a third place finish in the high jump, clearing a height of 5 feet, 1.25-inches, while classmate Alexandria Montagano (Johnston, R.I. / La Salle Academy) placed fifth with a height of 4 feet, 9.5-inches.
- Casella placed third in the discus with a distance of 112 feet, while Wint placed sixth with a distance of 106 feet, 7-inches.
- In the pole vault, freshman Amelie Legg (Hamden, N.Y. / Delaware Academy) cleared a height of 9 feet, 6.25-inches to place third, while sophomore Gianna Rousseau (Cumberland, R.I. / Cumberland) placed eighth after clearing a height of 8 feet, 6.25-inches.
- In the 100 meter hurdles, Jones placed fourth (16.12 seconds), while Soullier (16.89 seconds) and Roxo (17.11 seconds) placed seventh and ninth, respectively.
- Sophomore Jillian Shenian (Whitinsville, Mass. / Northbridge) competed in the weight throw and placed seventh, recording a distance of 114 feet, 11-inches.
- In the 100 meter dash, McMorrow led the way with a sixth place finish in 13.60 seconds. Freshman Amy Arena (Milford, Mass. / Milford) also recorded a top-ten finish, placing seventh in 13.65 seconds.
- Iassogna and junior Maura Geoghegan (Foxborough, Mass. / Foxborough) raced in the 400 meter dash and placed fourth and sixth with times of 1:00.69 and 1:02.25, respectively.