- Score: Saint Anselm 1, Assumption 0
- Records: Saint Anselm (18-2, 13-1 NE10), Assumption (16-4, 11-3 NE10)
- Location: Manchester, N.H. (Grappone Stadium)
- The Lead: Assumption and Saint Anselm battled until the final quarter when the Hawks were able to sneak a goal and the Hounds ran out of time to fall 1-0 in the NE10 Semifinals.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- In the first quarter, Assumption recorded the only shot and penalty corners with two before Saint Anselm was able to get the ball to the other end. The Hawks ended the first half with one penalty corner and two shots while the Hounds ended with two shots and three penalty corners.
- Saint Anselm came out firing in the third quarter with four shots and three penalty corners, but it wasn't enough to break down Assumption's defense. On the first penalty corner of the fourth quarter the Hawks slipped a shot into the back of the net to take a 1-0 lead. The Hounds tried to make a come back with four shots and four penalty corners but were unable to convert and fell 1-0 in the NE10 Semifinals.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Saint Anselm outshot the Hounds 9-8 while Assumption earned three more penalty corners in the game (8-5).
- Kylie Gargiulo (Madison, Conn./Daniel Hand) ended her sophomore season with a 13-4 record with two saves in the game while Julia Hand recorded four.