- Event: Harold Anderson Invitational
- Results: 2nd
- Location: Kingston, R.I.
- The Lead: Assumption rounded out the Harold Anderson Invitational with a first place finish in the 400 free relay along with a total of eight top two finishes on the weekend to earn an overall second place finish in the three-day meet.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- The 400 free relay team was the star of the third day of competition composed of Abbey Holmes (Laurel, Md./Archbishop Spalding), Anne Guadalupi (Augusta, Maine/Cony), Morgan Nicholls (East London, South Africa/Clarendon) and Natalia Kaczor (Chicopee, Mass./Chicopee) who swam to a first place finish with a time of 3:32.94. The same group swam to a second place finish in the 400 medley relay with a time of 3:56.19.
- Guadalupi ended the weekend with a third place finish in the 200 backstroke (2:09.05) while Holmes earned fourth in the 50 free with a time of 24.30.
- Nicholls set a new team record with a second place finish in the 200 breaststroke with a time of 2:22.99 while Kaczor earned fifth in the 200 butterfly (2:08.53) and Payton Horton (Port Elizabeth, South Africa/St. Dominic's) earned fourth in the 200 free (1:57.05).
BEHIND THE RESULTS:
- The Hounds earned second with a team score of 706.0 points behind URI with 843.5 and ahead of Providence with 630.5. Holy Cross finished fourth with 582.0 followed by Bryant in fifth (472.0) and Maine University of Orono in sixth (386.0).
- The Hounds are back in the pool Friday, November 30 when they swim in the three-day Gompei Invitational at WPI at 4 p.m.