|High School:||Bishop Stang|
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Finished 9th in the 5000 meter run at the Black and Gold Invitational (3/29-3/30) in a time of 15:59.87
- Placed 7th at the Merrimack Meet (4/18) in the 1500 meter run in a time of 4:24.34
- Placed 6th at the NE10 Championships (5/3-5/4) in the 10000 meter run with a time of 32:31.11
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Finished 26th in the 3000 meter run in a time of 9:24.90 at the URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Placed fifth at the Yellow Jacket Invitational (4/7) in the 10,000 m with a personal best of 34:05.40
- Placed ninth at the meet vs. Merrimack (4/21) in the 5000 m with a personal best of 16:04.15
2017-18 Indoor Track
- Finished fourth at the Smith Winter Classic (12/2) in the 3000 m with a time of 9:29.68
- Placed 12th in the 3000 m with a time of 9:27.00, a personal best at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9)
2017 Outdoor Track: Placed 8th in the 5000m at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite.
2016-17 Indoor Track: Placed 8th at the Brown University Alden Invitational in the 3000m with a career-best time of 9:53.41… Ran 17:01.12 to place 7th in the 5000m at the Gordon Kelly Invitational.
Prior to Assumption: Ran cross country and track at Bishop Stang High School… Was involved in a cardboard tent project in the city where they lived in cardboard boxes to understand what it is like to be homeless for one night.
Personal: Son of Margaret and William Cardozo... Has one sister, Victoria (19)… Born on Aug. 9.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Louis Zamperini... Dream job: Geneticist... Favorite Professional Sports Team: New England Patriots... No. 1 song on his iPod: Diamond Eyes... If you could meet anyone, alive or dead: Martin Luther King Jr... Celebrity He Gets Mistaken For: Lucas Till…Favorite sports memory: "Obtaining MVP award for cross country in high school..." Favorite Food: Ice Cream... Favorite Book: Department 19.