|High School:||Bishop Hendricken|
Collegiate Personal Bests
110m Hurdles: 15.23
60m Hurdles: 8.61
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Earned NE10 Rookie of the Week (4/06)
- Placed sixth at NE10 Championships (5/4) in the 110H with a time 15.25
- Finished second in the 110H with a personal best time of 15.23 at the Assumption-Merrimack Meet (4/21)
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Finished seventh at the NE10Indoor Track Championships (2/17) in the 60 hurdles with a personal best time of 8.61
- Placed fourth at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/17) in the 60 hurdles with a time of 8.62
Prior to Assumption: Played football, soccer, ran cross country and indoor and outdoor track & field at Bishop Hendricken High School…2016 and 2017 football team champions… 2016 and 2017 track & field team champions…Track & field…All-Division…All-State…Runs a 14.5 second 110 meters hurdles…7.8 second 55 meter hurdles…Long Jump 21’2”…Has volunteered locally and has gone on mission trips out of the country.
Personal: Son of Georgina Santos…Has two siblings Vincent and Gina…Vincent runs track & field at Rhode Island College…Born on September 7.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Devin McCourty… Dream job: Physical Therapist for a professional sports team… Favorite Professional Sports Team: Houston Rockets... If you could meet anyone, who would it be: James Harden… Favorite sports memory: "Providing crucial points to secure the win for my indoor track team my senior year..." Favorite Movie: Black Panther... Favorite Food: Pizza... Favorite Video Game: Fortnite.