- Event: BU Last Chance Invitational
- Location: Boston University (Boston, Mass.)
- The Lead: two men and two women from the Assumption track and field programs competed on Sunday in the Boston University Last Chance Invitational for one final opportunity to better their chances at reaching the NCAA Championships
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- In the women's 800 meters, senior Meghan Slinskey (Fishkill, N.Y. / Our Lady of Lourdes) and freshman Liz Letizio (Westerly, R.I. / Westerly) both competed and came through with personal best times. Slinskey took 26th with her time of 2:19.17 while Letizio was 31st with her time of 2:20.23.
- In the men's 800 meters, Max Michaud (Northboro, Mass. / Algonquin) set a new school record with his time of 1:51.95 while finishing 11th overall in the event. The time broke his own school record by more than two seconds.
- Junior Kevin Hack (Uxbridge, Mass. / Nipmuc Regional) jumped to a height of 2.00 meters, failing to surpass his season-best of 2.07 meters which he set at the NEICAAA Championship the first weekend of the February.