Collegiate Personal Bests
Pentathalon: 2135 points
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Finished 11th in the 100 meter run at the Merrimack Meet in a time of 13.95 (4/18)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Ran her best time in the 60 meter run in 8.42 at the 33rd Brown University Alden Invitational (12/1)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Placed third at the Assumption-Merrimack Meet (4/21) in the 200 m with a time of 27.45, a personal best
- Placed seventh at Penmen Relays in the 100 m
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Finished eighth at the URI Multi-Event Qualifier (1/17) in the pentathlon with a total of 880 points
- Set a personal best record with 2135 points at the Elm City Challenge (12/1) in the pentathlon
Prior to Assumption: Played basketball, while competing in indoor and outdoor track at Milford High School…Member of 2016 Indoor and Outdoor Track championship teams…Freshman year of high school placed 5th in the 100 meters at meet of champions…Placed 2nd in the 100 meters at meet of champions Sophomore year…5th in the 200 meters at meet of champions and 1st in 4x100 meters…Placed 6th at New England’s in 4x200 meter relays Junior year…Personal records includes 12.53 in the 100 meters…25.6 in the 200 meters…59.55 in the 400 meters…15 feet 11.5 inches in the long jump…5 feet in the high jump.
Personal: Daughter of Joe and Jeanne Arena…Has one sister Emily…Born on December 27.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Rob Gronkowski…Dream job: Forensic Psychologist… Favorite Professional Sports Team: New England Patriots... If you could meet anyone, who would it be: Shawn Mendes… Celebrity she gets mistaken for: Sammy Shea... Favorite sports memory: "Running in the same 200 heat as my bestfriend at the Merrimack meet..." Favorite TV Show: Friends... Favorite Food: Pizza... Favorite Book: Harry Potter.