Collegiate Personal Bests
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Placed 4th in the 100 meter hurdles in a time of 15.96 at the 9th Annual Yellow Jacket Invitational (4/6)
- Finished 4th in the long jump with a distance of 5.02m at the Merrimack Meet (4/18)
- Threw the shot put 8.77 meters at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invitational (4/27)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Finished 8th in the Pentathlon with 2,881 points at the URI Multi-Event Qualifier (12/6-12/7)
- Placed 2nd in the 55 meter hurdles with a time of 8.85 at the USM III (1/26), which set a new school record
- Ran the 200 meter run in 28.19 at the URI Tribute to Bill Falk (2/9)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Finished seventh in the Heptathlon at the NE10 Championships (5/4) with 3601 points
- Finished fifth at the Assumption-Merrimack Meet (4/21) in Pole Vault
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Placed eighth at the NE10 Championships (2/17) in the pentathlon with a total of 2535 points
- Finished fourth in the pentathlon at the URI Multi-event Qualifier (1/17) with a total of 2436 points
2017 Outdoor Track: At the NE10 Championship she ran collegiate best times in the 200m and 800m to place 8th and 4th.
2016-17 Indoor Track: At the Gordon Kelly Invitational, she ran 29.04 in the 200m to place 14th… Placed 10th in the pentathlon at the Tufts Stampede and Multi with a score of 2384.
Prior to Assumption: Member of the track & field, soccer, basketball and cross country teams at North Reading High School… Her team won the outdoor track & field Cape Ann League Championship three consecutive years, also won the State Championship in 2016… Placed fourth in the Pentathlon at the State Championship in 2015. Qualified for the New Balance Nationals in 2016… Volunteers at her local food bank.
Personal: Daughter of John and Wendy DeMonico... Has one sibling, Sofia… Born on June 21.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Ashton Eaton... Dream job: Orthopedic Surgeon... Favorite Professional Sports Team: New England Patriots... No. 1 song on her iPod: How Not To by Dan and Shay… If you could meet anyone: Ashton Eaton... Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy... Favorite superhero: Superman... Favorite sports memory: "Winning the State Championship and achieving the best record the team has ever produced..." Favorite Food: Avocado.