|Events:||Hurdles / Sprints|
Collegiate Personal Bests
55 Meter Dash: 8.43
60 Meter Dash: 9.06
55m Hurdles: 9.78
60m Hurdles: 10.26
100 Meter Dash: 14.09
200 Meter Dash: 29.73
100m Hurdles: 17.17
Triple Jump: 9.38m
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Placed 5th in the triple jump with a distance of 9.38 meters at the Merrimack Meet (4/18)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Finished 18th in the 100 meter hurdles in a time of 17.05 at teh NE10 Championships (2/16)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Placed sixth at the NE10 Championships (5/4) in the 100H with a personal best time of 16.99
- Placed sixth at the Assumption-Merrimack Meet (4/21) in the 100m hurdles
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Ran a 10.65 at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9) in the 60m hurdles
2017 Outdoor Track: Placed 22 in the 100 yard hurdles at the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite.
2016-17 Indoor Track: At the Gordon Kelly Invitational, she ran 10.83 in the 60H to place 24th.
2015-16 Indoor Track: Placed 11th at the USM Open III in the 55 meter hurdle with a time of 9.78… Northeast-10 Track and Field Championships, she placed 13th in the 60 meter hurdle with a time of 10.26.
Prior to Assumption: Ran varsity indoor and outdoor track for four years at Burlington High School... Was a member of the marching band, where she played the clarinet.
Personal: Daughter of Gary... Has two siblings, Matthew and Kirsten... Born on January 6.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Lolo Jones... Dream Job: Special Education Teacher... No. 1 song on her iPod: Sweet Annie - Zac Brown Band... If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be: Michelle Obama... Favorite TV Show: Parenthood... Favorite superhero: Wonder Woman... Favorite sports memory: "Winning the first Middlesex League Freedom Division title for girls track and field at Burlington... Favorite Food: Goldfish... Favorite Book: Wonder.