|Major:||Human Serv and Rehab Studies|
Collegiate Personal Bests
Pent: 3597 pts
100 Meter Dash: 13.12
200 Meter Dash: 26.12
800 Meter Dash: 2:27.08
100m Hurdles: 15.59
High Jump: 1.63m
Long Jump: 5.78m
Shot Put: 10.95m
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Earned NCAA Division II Second-Team All-American Honors in heptathlon
- Earned United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region honors for four events, heptathlon, high jump, long jump and 4x400 relay
- Set a school record in the heptathlon with a total of 4970 points
- Finished 12th at the NCAA Division II Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/24) in the Heptathlon with 4835 points
- Placed seventh at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/11) in the 4x400 relay
- Won gold at the NE10 Championships (5/4) in the Heptathlon with 4970 points.
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Earned United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region honors for the high jump, long jump, pentathlon and 4x400 meter relay team
- Won silver in the high jump at the NE10 Championships (2/17) with a jump of 1.68m
- Won gold in the pentathlon at the NE10 Championships (2/17) with 3597 points, a personal best.
- Finished second in the pentathlon at the NEICAAA Indoor Track and Field Championships (2/2) with 3523 points
- Set a school record in the 55m hurdles with a time of 9.98
- Set a school record in high jump and long jump as well with jumps of 5’6” and 18’2.5” respectively
2017 Outdoor Track: Earned USTFCCCA All-Region honors in the heptathlon... Won the heptathlong at the NE10 Championships with a score of 4,612 points while placing 1st in the 200m, high jump and long jump during the event... Ran a collegiate best in the 800m in a time of 2:27.08... Scored a collegiate best of 4668 in the Heptathalon... Set school records in the heptathlon, 100 meter hurdles and high jump during the NE10 Championships.
2016 Outdoor Track: USTFCCCA All-Region in heptathlon... Named the Northeast-10 Conference Women's Field Rookie of the Year… Was named the Northeast-10 Conference Women’s Field Rookie of the Week on 3/21/16… At the NEICAAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships she placed fourth in the 200m run with a career-best time of 26.12… She also had a career-best time in the 100m hurdles, finishing seventh with a time of 15.96… Placed seventh in the shot put with a distance of 9.10m… Also placed seventh in the javelin throw with a distance of 27.59m... At the Northeast-10 Outdoor Track & Field Championships, she placed first in the 200m run (26.59) and the long jump with a career-best jump at 5.36m… She finished second in the heptathlon at 4,100… She set school records in the 100-meter hurdles, long jump, and high jump during her freshman year at Assumption… Had 39 top-10 finishes during the outdoor season, including seven first place finishes in her events.
2015-16 Indoor Track: USTFCCCA All-Region in pentathlon... Named the Northeast-10 Conference Women's Field Rookie of the Year… Was named the Northeast-10 Conference Women’s Field Rookie of the Week on 3/21/16… At the Northeast-10 Indoor Track & Field Championships, she finished sixth in the high jump (1.56m), seventh in the 4x4 (4:10.92), and ninth in the long jump at 5.27m… At the Tufts Stampede and Multi, she finished first in a career-best 60m hurdle with a time of 10.01… She also had a career-best heptathlon at 2708, finishing fourth in the event… She set school records in the 100-meter hurdles, long jump, and high jump during her freshman year at Assumption… She had 17 top-10 finishes during the indoor season.
Prior to Assumption: Member of the track and field, swimming, field hockey and soccer teams at Arlington High School... Member of Middlesex League All-Star team for track in 2014 for outdoor track, 2014-2015 for indoor track, and 2015 for outdoor track… Was also a 2014 Middlesex League All-Star in field hockey.
Personal: Daughter of Louis Scott and Rebecca Jones... Has one sister, Olivia… Born on June 16… Participated in community service with a group from church in New York.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Patrice Bergeron... Dream job: Speech Therapist... Favorite Professional Sports Team: Boston Bruins... No. 1 song on her iPod: Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction... If you could meet anyone: Ellen DeGeneres... Celebrity she gets mistaken for: Mariah Carey... Favorite Movie: Finding Nemo... Favorite superhero: Batman... Favorite sports memory: "Qualifying for Nationals at the 2018 indoor conferences..." Favorite Food: Surf and turf... Favorite Video Game: Mario Kart.