|High School:||Bonny Eagle|
3000m S: 11:09.94
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Earned United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region honors in the 3000 steeplechase
- Placed 12th at the NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/12) in the 3000 steeplechase with a time of 11:19.95
- Recorded a personal best time of 11:09.94 in the 3000 steeplechase at the NE10 Championships (5/4) and placed second
- Won gold as part of 4x800 relay team at NE10 Championships (5/4) with a time of 9:18.12.
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Earned United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region honors in the mile and the Distance Medley Relay
- Won bronze as part of Distance Medley Relay in the NE10 Championships (2/17) with a time of 12:39.98
- Placed fifth at the URI Sorlien Memorial Invitational (1/20) in the mile with a time of 5:07.59, a personal best.
Outdoor Track: Placed 6th in the 800m at the NE10 Championship in a time of 2:19.36
2016-17 Indoor Track: At the NE-10 championship, she set a new school-record in the 1000m with a time of 2:58.65, placing first… Was part of the DMR relay team that set a new school-record with a time of 12:35.48 at the Valentine Invitational, placing 20th… Had a career-best in the mile with a time of 5:27.50 at the Pioneer Invitational.
Prior to Assumption: Ran cross country, indoor and outdoor track, and played soccer at Bonny Eagle high school… She was a XC Maine class A State Champions in 2013 and 2015… Was a Cross Country- Class A individual Champion in2013, two-time mile champion and 800m champion in indoor track and finished 6th at the Freshman Mile at New Balance Nationals… For outdoor track, she was a 1600 champion, 8000 champion, and placed 5th in the 1600 at New England championship… She volunteered as a student leader to help first and second graders improve their reading and writing skills, Standish Rec: Helped with youth track and field Maine Forest Yurts: helped with their fundraiser.
Personal: Daughter of Melanie Gould and Aaron Marston... Born on Feb. 6... Has two siblings Cameron (15) and Tyler (14).
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Alexi Pappas…Dream job: Lawyer... Favorite Professional Sports Team: Boston Red Sox... No. 1 song on her iPod: 10,000 Emerald Pools by Borns... If you could meet anyone, alive or dead: Tesla... What celebrity do you get mistaken for: Meghan Slinskey... Favorite movie: Pulp Fiction... Favorite superhero: Starlord... Favorite sports memory: "The 4x800 at NE-10s last year..." Favorite Food: Coffee... Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird.