|Hometown:||South Dennis, Mass.|
|High School:||Dennis-Yarmouth Regional|
Collegiate Personal Bests
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Won the 1,500 meter run in 4:52.84 at the 9th Annual Yellow Jacket Invitational (4/6)
- Finished 7th in the 800 meter run in 2:25.44 at the 2nd Annual Penmen Relays at SNHU
- Was part of the 4th place finish in the 4x800 relay in a time of 9:35.51 at the NE10 Championships (5/3-5/4)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Finished 9th in the 3,000 meter run in 11:29.55 at the URI Sorlein Invitational (1/19)
- Placed 3rd in the 5,000 meter run in 19:39.59 at the USM III (1/26)
Prior to Assumption: Ran cross country, indoor and outdoor track and field in high school.
Personal: Daughter of Cheryl McCann and Troy Cambra… Has one sibling, Darian.
Fun Facts: Favorite Athlete: Simone Biles… Dream Job: Veterinarian… Favorite Professional Sports Team: New England Patriots… Favorite Sports Memory: "When I broke 19:00 in the 5K at the Twilight Invitational…" Favorite Movie: Isle of Dogs... Favorite Food: Waffles... Favorite Book: Gerald's Game.