Collegiate Personal Bests
100 Meter Dash: 13.21
Long Jump: 5:80M
Triple Jump: 11.23m
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Earned United States Track and Field and Cross Country Coaches Association All-Region honors in the long jump
- Set a new school record in long jump with a distance of 19 feet, 0.5-inches at the NE10 Championship
- Finished third at NEICAAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships (5/11) in long jump with a distance of 5.64 m
- Placed third at NE10 Championships (5/4) in long jump with a personal best distance of 5.80 m
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Won bronze at the URI Coaches Tribute Meet (2/9) in the long jump with a distance of 5.33m
- Ran a personal best time in the 6m at the Smith Winter Classic (12/2) with a time of 8.50
2017 Outdoor Track: Placed third in the long jump at the NE10 Championship. Ran a collegiate best time of 13.21 in the 100m
2016-17 Indoor Track: At the NE-10 Championship, she placed 11th in the long jump with a distance of 5.30m… Ran 8.58 in the 60m at the Alden Invitational.
2016 Outdoor Track: At the Stonehill Skyhawk Invite, she ran her career-best 100m with a time of 13.80… She recorded her personal-best long jump of 4.83 meters at the Coach O Coastal Carolina University Invitational… Had five top-10 finishes during the outdoor season.
Personal: Daughter of Ray and Kathy... Has two siblings, Lindsey '15 and Eric... Her sister played soccer for Assumption College, her brother played soccer for Curry College... Born July 22
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Tom Brady... Dream Job: NFL Quarterback... If you could meet anyone: Donald Trump... Celebrity she gets mistaken for: Adriana Lima... Favorite TV Show: Law & Order SVU... Favorite superhero: Invisible Woman... Favorite sports memory: "Breaking the Assumption school record in the long jump..." Favorite Food: Jimmy Dean Sausage Wraps.