|High School:||Notre Dame Academy|
|Events:||Sprints / Jumps|
Collegiate Personal Bests
Triple Jump: 10.70m
Long Jump: 4.68m
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Finished 22nd in the 200 meter dash in 27.71 at the Coastal Carolina Invitational (3/8-3/9)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Ran the 60 meter dash in 8.35 at the 33rd Brown University Alden Invitational (12/1)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Placed fifth as part of 4x100 relay team at NE10 Championships (5/4) with a time of 48.89
- Part of 4x100 relay team that finished third at the Assumption-Merrimack Meet (4/21) with a time of 50.26
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Had a personal best in the triple jump at the NE10 Indoor Championship (2/7) with a distance of 10.70m
- Ran a personal best time in the 60m at the Smith Winter Classic (12/2) with a time of 8.53
Prior to Assumption: Played soccer and ran cross country and indoor and outdoor track at Notre Dame Academy…Team won the Indoor District Championships in 2013…Team won Outdoor State Championship in 2014…Has volunteered at two young neighbors in action mission trips, several nursing homes, delivered communion to the elderly, was a leader for church food fast every year in high school.
Personal: Daughter of Michael and Karen Murphy…Has two siblings Connor and Timothy…Connor runs track at Merrimack College…Born on September 30.
Fun Facts: Favorite athlete: Jordan Spieth… Dream job: Elementary School Teacher… Favorite Professional Sports Team: New England Patriots... If you could meet anyone, who would it be: My grandmother…Favorite sports memory: "Breaking my school's triple jump record..." Favorite TV Show: Friends... Favorite Food: Steak and Potatoes.