|Hometown:||Scotch Plains, NJ|
|High School:||Union Catholic|
Collegiate Personal Bests
3000 Steeplechase: 12:13.51
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Placed 10th in the 5,000 meter run in a time of 18:43.66 at the NE10 Championships (5/3-5/4)
2018-19 Indoor Track:
- Finished the 3,000 meter run in 10:50.71 at the Boston University David Hemery Valentine Invitational (2/8-2/9)
2018 Outdoor Track:
- Finished eighth at NE10 Championships (5/4) in the 3000S with a time of 12:13.51
- Finished third at Assumption-Merrimack Meet (4/21) in the 3000 steeplechase
2017-18 Indoor Track:
- Ran a personal best time in the 3000m at the URI Coaches Tribute (2/9) with a time of 10:58.23
- Finished 11th at the Branwen Smith-King Invitational (1/27) in the mile with a time of 5:30.31, a personal best
Prior to Assumption: Ran cross country and competed in track & field at Union Catholic Regional High School... Cross Country team won the Conference, County and Non Public A State Championship... 3x track & field team Conference, County and State Meet Champions… 3x All-County for cross country… All-State for cross country junior year.
Fun Facts: Favorite Athlete: Emma Coburn... Dream Job: Professional runner for Nike... Favorite Professional Sports Team: New York Yankees... Favorite Sports Memory: "Winning the cross country state championship my junior year and placing eighth in that race..." Favorite Movie: Friday Night Lights... Favorite Food: Steak... Favorite Book: The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.