|High School:||Wachusett Regional|
Collegiate Personal Bests
2019 Outdoor Track:
- Named NE10 Track Rookie of the Week five times
- Named USTFCCCA All-Region for the 100 meter and 200 meter dashes
- Set a school record in the 100 meter dash (11.97) at the NEICAAA Championships (5/10-5/11)
- Finished second in the 200 meter dash with a time of 24.84 at the NE10 Championships (5/3-5/4)
2018-2019 Indoor Track:
- Named NE10 Track Rookie of the Year
- Named USTFCCCA All-Region in the 200 meters
- Named NE10 Track Rookie Athlete of the Week three times
- Set new school records in the 55m (7.33), 60m (7.83) and the 200m (25.49)
- Part of the 4x200m relay team that set a new school record of 1:44.34 at the Spartan Invitational (1/11)
- Finished second in both the 200m and 100m at the NE-10 Indoor Championships (2/16)
Prior to Assumption: Played soccer, indoor and outdoor track in high school… Named MVP for Track… Named All-Star for Track… State Champion for soccer and track in 2018… All-State Champion for indoor track in 2015… Second in Division 1 States in the 55 meter… First in the 300 meter at Division 1 States… Second in Massachusetts in the 55 meter… Fourth in New England in the 55 meter.
Personal: Daughter of Gregory and Jacqueline Steffon… Has one older brother, Antonio.
Fun Facts: Favorite Athlete: Sydney McLaughlin… Dream Job: Something in the law field… Favorite Professional Sports Team: Boston Red Sox… Favorite Sports Memory: "At the Division I indoor state meet, I broke my school's record in the 55 meter running a 7.17 second race. I placed second and ran the 16th best all-time in Massachusetts history. I won the 300 meter and ran a personal best, and my team ended up winning the meet..." Favorite TV Show: Friends… Favorite Food: Pasta and meatballs... Favorite Book: The Great Gatsby.