- Event: Husky Invitational
- Location: Reggie Lewis Center (Roxbury, Mass.)
- The Lead: Assumption concluded the fall semester with a number of strong performances and two new school records at the Husky Invitational on Saturday at the Reggie Lewis Center.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Freshman Victoria Steffon (Holden, Mass. / Wachusett Regional) placed seventh in the 60 meters with a time of 8.01, while Claudia Koontz (Concord, Mass. / Concord-Carlisle Regional) placed third in the 200 meters with a time of 25.89, breaking the school record of 25.93 which was set two years ago.
- Junior Nicole McMorrow (Milford, N.H. / Milford) led all Assumption athletes with a second place finish in the triple jump with a school-record distance of 37'4" feet while freshman Abigail McKeown (Plainville, Mass. / King Philip Regional) earned a fifth place finish in the high jump with a height of 5'1".
- In distance events, junior Kialeigh Marston (Standish, Maine / Bonny Eagle) placed seventh in the 3000 meters with her time of 10:37.56, as classmate Alicia Polak (Lowell, Mass. / Lowell) was 10th in the 1000 meters with her time of 3:19.05.
- The team returns to action on January 11, when they compete at the Spartan Invitational on Staten Island.